Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lets Keep The Information Coming In This Fight

A short blog for today.... Another very important article written by a person by the name of Barbara L.

I am impressed by this article, and I hope you are too.... Just copy the link below, and look at it as soon as you can. The information deals with the lies of "anti-semitism" which is promoted by the NON Semitic Ashkenazi Jews. More people are finally waking up to the basic fact that these criminals are not even Semites!

Here is the link:

http://incogman.wordpress.com/2009/05/26/if-telling-the-truth-makes-me-an-anti-semite/


More to come. Lets not be lied to again!

NTS

2 comments:

Barbara L said...

Awwww wow... I just tossed that off in 5 minutes one evening when I read that word once too often. Kind of a verbal explosion, not thought out or tampered with.

It blew me away at Incog how crazy they went in the posts. I have not been back since then, it got out of hand and I had no idea what they were on about nor did I care.

I find so many of these people just hate anyone who is not white. And I have no truck with that. I see us all as having a common enemy and to be that way divides us irrevocably. They do not see that people of colour, orientals, Muslims, whites.. we are all goyim to them and despised equally because we are not Jewish.

They just try to kill us all off in different manners for different ends and means. They do not connect all the dots. Methinks you cross your t's and dot your i's. So I have no room for racism, I am about justice, survival and inclusion.

Anyhow, I have spouted! Bye.

Northerntruthseeker said...

For a five minute article, you showed great gusto...

It is a fabulous commentary on your part, and if you do it on the fly, then keep them coming!

Keep in touch anytime....


NTS