Friday, February 26, 2010

Suffering From Head Cold, But Doing My Best...

I have been a bit under the weather for the last few days. Therefore I have been forced to scale back on my articles in this blog. It is very hard to fight a cold and try to go online to keep up with all of what is happening in the world today. I will put up a few articles over the next few days, and try to take some more time for recovery.

May I suggest that my readers take the time to check out some of the great material from some of the great bloggers that I have listed in my "The Finest Bloggers That I Know" column on the left hand side of my blog. These people are continuing to fight the criminals that are out to destroy our planet, and they deserve accolades for their fine work! Also, I might suggest that my readers check out the great audio files that DBS puts up in his www.iamthewitness.com website.

I am planning some improvements to this blogsite, and I am open for suggestions.... If anyone wants to comment or place suggestions, put them up in the comments section... I am all ears!

Definitely more to come

NTS

No comments: