Wednesday, September 6, 2017

You Have Got To Be F***ing Kidding Me! US/Israel/NATO Clearly Losing In Syria, So They Regurgitate The Fraud "Assad Gassed His People" Meme!

The US/Israel/NATO criminal and most evil cabal is clearly on the run now in Syria... The good guys, the Syrian government forces (SAA) and their allies are winning EVERYWHERE across that embattled nation, and slowly, the nation is returning to the Syrian people.... This is the good news...

BUT... As I have said before, the US and Israel are always sore losers and will do anything to prevent their defeat in Syria by any crooked means if possible....  And now, according to this article, that comes courtesy of Penny over at Penny For Your Thoughts at www.pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com, (link here) apparently the "UN" has NOW found the "Syrian Government" behind the fraudulent gas attacks in Idlib province back in April!   I want to present the original Associated Press article here for reference:
link: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_SYRIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-06-11-33-42

And here is that AP article in its entirety for everyone to vomit by:

Sep 6, 11:33 AM EDT

UN PROBE FINDS SYRIAN GOVERNMENT BEHIND APRIL SARIN ATTACK


GENEVA (AP) -- Syrian President Bashar Assad's air force conducted a sarin-gas attack that killed at least 83 civilians in April, one of 20 chemical weapons attacks perpetrated by the Syrian government in the past four years, U.N.-mandated investigators said Wednesday.

The investigators also appealed to the U.S.-led coalition to better protect civilians as it strikes at Islamic State militants in the east.

The latest report by the Commission of Inquiry on Syria offers among the strongest evidence yet of allegations that Assad's forces carried out the April 4 attack on Khan Sheikhoun in rebel-held Idlib province in which dozens of people were killed. The United States quickly blamed the Syrian government and launched a punitive strike on Shayrat air base, where the report says the Sukhoi-22 plane took off.

Syrian government officials have denied responsibility, and said last month that they would allow in U.N. teams to investigate. Russia says the United States and its Western allies rushed to judgment and blamed the Syrian government without ever visiting the site.

"We have analyzed all the other interpretations" of who might have conducted the attack, commission chairman Paulo Pinheiro said at a Geneva news conference. "It is our task to verify these allegations, and we concluded ... that this attack was perpetrated by the Syrian air force."

Wednesday's report, the 14th by the commission since it was set up by the U.N.'s Human Rights Council in 2011, covers little more than four months, from March to early July. The report is based on information retrieved from satellite images, video, photos, medical records, and over 300 interviews.
"The commission finds that there are reasonable grounds to believe that Syrian forces attacked Khan Sheikhoun with a sarin bomb at approximately 6.45 a.m. on 4 April, constituting the war crimes of using chemical weapons and indiscriminate attacks in a civilian inhabited area," the report said.

The commission said the Khan Sheikhoun chemical attack killed at least 83 people and wounded 293. It was among four chemical attacks the commission tallied over the span of its investigation - including the use of "weaponized chlorine" in three other locations.

However it documented 25 incidents of chemical weapons use in Syria between March 2013 and March 2017, of which 20 were perpetrated by government forces and used primarily against civilians.

The report, which also documents violations by al-Qaida's branch and other militant groups in Syria, said the commission is gravely concerned about the impact of coalition air strikes on civilians in Raqqa, where U.S.-backed Syrian forces are battling IS. It also accused U.S. forces of failing to take all feasible precautions to protect civilians when attacking a mosque near Aleppo in March.

The report comes as Assad's forces have advanced on a number of fronts against IS and other insurgent groups. De-escalation zones set up by Russia, Iran and Turkey have meanwhile sharply reduced the fighting in some areas.

Syrian government forces, backed by Russian and Iranian firepower and troops, on Tuesday broke a nearly three-year siege by the Islamic State group over parts of the eastern city of Deir el-Zour.

Syrian activists on Wednesday said fierce fighting is underway between pro-government forces and IS militants around a garrison in Deir el-Zour, after an IS counterattack late Tuesday involving multiple suicide bombings. The fighting was centered around the military base of the 137th Brigade on the outskirts of Deir el-Zour, where the siege had been breached the day before.

The advance of government forces in Deir el-Zour was a breakthrough against the militants for Assad and his Russian and Iranian allies, and could soon provide relief for tens of thousands of civilians besieged by IS since early 2015 who have been reliant on erratic air drops for survival.

The U.N.'s Syria envoy, Staffan de Mistura, expressed hope that lifting the siege on Deir el-Zour will soon allow for humanitarian access to flow into the besieged eastern city in a much cheaper and more effective way.

The Lebanese militant Hezbollah group whose fighters are among Iranian-backed forces pushing toward Deir el-Zour congratulated the Syrian leadership.

In a statement Wednesday, it said this latest achievement is a "prelude for the liberation of all remaining Syrian territory." It described it as a victory also for Syria's allies who stood by it.

The commander of the Russian forces in Syria, Col. Gen. Sergei Surovikin, said Russian jets have carried out more than 2,600 airstrikes in the past two weeks to support the government's efforts to drive IS from Deir el-Zour.
---
Karam reported from Beirut.


NTS Notes: THIS is pathetic and as I said in the title of this article... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Anyone with any common sense and logic should be asking themselves.. Why now?  And why suddenly almost 6 full months since that "incident" occurred?   Well, the answer is obvious... The US/Israel/NATO cabal is almost defeated in Syria, so out of clear DESPERATION, they launched this ridiculous and very biased "UN probe" that miraculously has suddenly found the Syrian government responsible for that fraud "gas attack", especially when every single independent and unbiased probe since that attack has proven 100% that it was the Syrian rebels that conducted the fraud 'gassings'!

OK, so we see the sick game here.... The US is hoping that people have almost forgotten how the "gassings" were proven back in April to have been launched by the fraud US backed rebels..These criminals are hoping people have the attention spans of nearly zero and will fall for this garbage now!

This is a sham and total bullshit... The facts are clear that the "gassings" were NOT conducted by the Syrian government period... Therefore this "commission" by the UN is a sham and full of US-Israel well paid for morons and butt kissers... Therefore nobody should fall for this and in fact challenge their "findings"....

I am sick and tired of the games played by these criminals... They pull these false flags out of desperation and will anything now to try to change their desperate situation in Syria... I hope the world wakes up and exposes this bullshit for what it is...

More to come

NTS


No comments: